World's Best Jalapeno Poppers
Once you try World's Best Jalapeno Poppers, you will never be able to stop making them! These Jalapeno Poppers are fully customizable which allows for infinite creative and flavor options. Expect a warm, cheesy, spicy, and indulgent taste that easily defeats the competition. The absolute perfect appetizer to kick off a fantastic dinner. This recipe works beautifully with our Coratina EVOO and Dark Chili Balsamic!
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and bacon bits together in a medium bowl until well combined. Spoon mixture into jalapeño halves.
- Put milk in one small bowl, flour in a second, and bread crumbs in a third.
- Dip stuffed jalapeños in milk, then in flour, making sure they are well-coated. Transfer coated jalapeños to a plate; let dry for 10 minutes.
- Dip jalapeños in milk once more, then roll through the bread crumbs. Let dry on the plate for 10 minutes, then repeat dipping in milk and rolling in bread crumbs once more; make sure they are completely coated. Let dry.
- Heat Coratina EVOO to 340 degrees F (171 degrees C) in a medium skillet. *Don't heat above 350F/176C*
- Working in batches if necessary, deep-fry coated jalapeños until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and let drain on a paper towel.