Tuscan Pork & Mushroom Skewers
This recipe works beautifully with our BBQ Gift Pack !
- 1 3/4 to 2 Pounds Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into 1 1/2-inch Cubes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons OLiV Espresso Balsamic
- 1/3 Cup OLiV Coratina Olive Oil Plus More For Grilling
- 1 (10 Ounce) Package Button or Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 16 Fresh Sage Leaves
- Place the pork cubes in a bowl or casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper until blended.
- Pour the marinade over the pork and cover with plastic wrap.
- Store in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Thread the meat, mushrooms, and sage leaves alternately on the skewers.
- Continue until all of the ingredients are used.
- Grill until golden brown, turning halfway, about a total of 10 minutes, brushing with additional olive oil as needed to prevent sticking.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Additional Time: 3 Hours
Total Time: 3 Hours 25 Minutes