Tropical Passion Salad
This Tropical Passion Salad is jam packed nutrients, positivity, and bright flavours. With our carefully selected pairing of Premium EVOO and True Balsamic, your guests will be blown away by this unique and delicious creation. This recipe works beautifully with our White Tropical Passion Balsamic and Frantoio EVOO!
- 1-2 cups watermelon cubes
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
- 1 large mango peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 dragon fruit flesh only cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon small mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 passion fruit
- 4 tablespoons White Tropical Passion Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Frantoio EVOO
Cut all the fresh fruit (watermelon, pineapple, mango, dragon fruit) into cubes of approximately the same size and toss in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with the small mint leaves and top with the yogurt.
Cut the passionfruit in half and scoop out the juicy seeds with a spoon. Add on top of the yogurt.
Finally, add Premium EVOO and True Balsamic over the salad to taste. You can toss everything to combine before serving, or let it mix naturally as you scoop it from the big bowl to smaller dessert plates.