Zesty Caprese Caesar
Makes one serving.
Fresh basil leaves
- OLiV Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt & pepper
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges
- Celery salt
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 tbsp OLiV Zesty Lemon Balsamic
- 4 oz Clamato Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
Optional: 1 tsp hot sauce
- On short skewers, alternate piercing bocconcini, basil leaves, and cherry tomatoes. Repeat until skewer is full.
Put skewers on a plate and drizzle with OLiV Basil EVOO and salt and pepper. Use one skewer per drink.
- Rim the glass with a lime wedge.
- Put celery salt on a saucer, and rotate the rim of the glass in the celery salt until coated.
- Add ice cubes to glass.
- Add the remaining Caesar ingredients.
- Stir and top with a Caprese Skewer.