Steak & Mushroom Skewers
Makes four servings.
- 1/2 cup OLiV Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. OLiV Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: Montreal Steak Spice
3/4 lb. sirloin steak, cut into 1" pieces
1 small red onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 cup button mushrooms, halved
3 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
1 tsp. OLiV Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place wooden skewers in water to soak. In a large bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- In another large bowl, toss onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in Coratina EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
- Skewer steak and vegetables and grill, turning occasionally, until steak is charred and barely pink on the inside, 8 minutes for medium. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from delish.com.