Skip to content
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup OLiV Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup OLiV Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
3 cups cooked rice (day old is best)
- Optional: add nuts, bean sprouts or sesame seeds.
- In a large skillet or wok, drizzle OLiV Garlic EVOO and toss in chicken pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once chicken has cooked through, add vegetables, soy sauce, OLiV Honey Ginger White Balsamic and Sriracha.
- Once vegetables are tender, add in cooked rice. Add in any additional toppings (cashews, bean sprouts).
- Serve and enjoy!