Spicy Mango Glazed Salmon
This Spicy Mango Glazed Salmon is absolutely delicious and rich in omega 3s. Experience the perfect blend of flavours in this tasty and enhanced meal. The perfect combination of health, taste, and enjoyment. A must try for the salmon lover in your life. This recipe works beautifully with our Spicy Mango Balsamic and Persian Lime EVOO!
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Persian Lime EVOO
- 1/3 cup Spicy Mango Balsamic
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sauté garlic in oil until tender. Stir in balsamic, mustard, wine, honey, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside 2 tablespoons for basting.
- Place fillets on prepared pan. Brush with sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Brush with reserved sauce before serving.