Cacio e Pepe
For cheese lovers only! This Cacio e Pepe provides an excellent combination of cheese, pepper, and a smidge of spice. A truly unique dish with the perfect trio of flavors that combine seamlessly. No more of the same old pasta dishes, time to kickstart your new favorite pasta into your life! This recipe works beautifully with our Parmesan EVOO and Dark Chili Balsamic.
For 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 1 minute less than the package instructs, until al dente. Save 1 cup (240 ml) pasta water, then drain.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the Parmesan EVOO , butter, and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the reserved pasta water.
- Toss in the cooked pasta. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese, Dark Chili Balsamic, and toss until the cheese is melted and the pasta is well-coated.
- Season with salt, if desired.