Pineapple Balsamic Glazed Ham
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 ½ tbsp. OLiV Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 8-10 lb. Ham shank
- Remove ham from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking so the meat is room temperature. Place ham on cutting board, fat side up and score your ham by making diagonal cuts in a diamond pattern.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large roasting pan with foil.
- Place ham in your pan fat side up. Cook uncovered ham in oven 15 minutes per pound (around 1½ - 2 hours).
- About 20 minutes before the ham is done, combine sugar, OLiV Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar and mustard in a bowl. Brush onto ham.
- Bake uncovered for another 20 minutes, or until it is deep brown and glazed.
- Cover ham and let stand about 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 140º F.
- Serve and enjoy!