Caramel Banana Ice Cream
- 2-3 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1-2 tbsp. OLiV Caramel Balsamic Vinegar
- Toppings of your choice: chocolate chips, pecans, peanuts, fresh fruit, etc.
- Optional (to heighten the sweetness): add 1 date, or 1 tsp maple syrup.
Slice bananas and freeze for at least 25 minutes.
- Once frozen, add bananas to a food processor and blend. Add a teaspoon of water if needed to blend.
- Add in Caramel Balsamic Vinegar and any toppings you would like (toppings can be added later if you prefer).
- Blend until the mixture looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Scoop into a bowl, and add more toppings if you would like!