- 1 Apple, cored & sliced
- 1 Pear, cored & sliced
- 1/2 Orange, sliced
- 1 oz. OLiV Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 cup Apple Cider or Juice
- 750ml bottle (mild) White Wine
- Club Soda or Sparkling Water
Optional: Cranberries for garnish
- In a large pitcher combine all ingredients (except for club soda/sparkling water). Stir thoroughly to combine the fruits with the alcohol. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, add ice to glasses and fill 3/4 full with sangria.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently scoop apple, pear, and orange slices from the pitcher into each glass.
- Top off with club soda or sparkling water and enjoy!